This blog is dedicated to bringing players, coaches, parents, and fans the finer points of the game of baseball.

Click here for an explanation of "By the Yard."

Have a question or recommendation for a future post? Email me at baseballbytheyard@gmail.com



Thursday, July 28, 2011

By The Yard Update

Hello everyone.
The family and I have a lot going on in the next few weeks so I will be taking a bit of a vacation from posting largely because my access to a computer is not guarenteed. 

This may be a good opportunity to go back and check out some of the posts you may have missed!

Below is a list of posts that are coming in the near future:
  • A multiple part series on getting out of hitting slumps.
  • Another series on everything involving turning a double play as a second baseman.
  • The suicide squeeze and the safety squeeze.
  • Defending the 1st and 3rd situation
  • and many more.

My readership has consistently been growing since I started about 200 posts ago and I can't thank you all enough.  I will be adding some Baseball By The Yard merchandice section (t-shirts, sweatshirts, has, etc) in the near future.  Also some give-aways involving those things as well so stay tuned!

Should anybody have new ideas for posts or things you would recommend for the site, please do not hesitate to pass them along.  Just shoot me an email at BaseballByTheYard@gmail.com.

Coach McCreary

1 comment:

  1. Have a great vacation coach...good time to leave the computer home and smell the roses.

    ReplyDelete