This blog is dedicated to bringing players, coaches, parents, and fans the finer points of the game of baseball.

Click here for an explanation of "By the Yard."

Have a question or recommendation for a future post? Email me at baseballbytheyard@gmail.com



Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm looking for some help!

A graphic designer I am not.  Because of my artistic shortcomings, I am struggling with the creation of a logo for Baseball By The Yard that could be placed on hats, shirts, jackets, etc.  I thought I’d throw it out to all of the readers and try to tap into the collective creativity of the group.  I’m now accepting any and all ideas on a symbol or logo for the blog.  To make it worthwhile, if I choose someone’s idea, they’ll get some free merchandise with the logo.  If anyone is interested, please send your ideas, pictures, artwork, etc to BaseballByTheYard@gmail.com.

Ideally, I'd like to finalize one in a week or two.
Thanks in advance to anyone who takes time to help.
I hope you are enjoying the posts.  As always, if you have any ideas for posts, comments about posts, or questions, please do not hesitate to send them along as well. 

I can’t tell you how much I enjoy reading the feedback I get.

Have a great day!

Coach McCreary

No comments:

Post a Comment