This blog is dedicated to bringing players, coaches, parents, and fans the finer points of the game of baseball.

Click here for an explanation of "By the Yard."

Have a question or recommendation for a future post? Email me at baseballbytheyard@gmail.com



Sunday, February 20, 2011

I bet you can't guess!

One of the many cool things about a blog is that behind the scenes I can see statistics like what posts people are reading, what sites refer people to the blog, and various other numbers.  One such number is what country the reader comes from.  The overwhelming winner concerning what country my readers come from is, not surprisingly, the United States.  You'll never guess what country comes in 2nd Place though.  Never in a million years!  Not Canada - they're in 3rd.  Not Mexico, Australia, England, or Japan either.  Give up?  
It's Pakistan!  I'm not kidding.  Either a new sport has been introduced to the Pakistani people or some American business/government/military personnel are fans.  Either way, I want to hear from anyone in Pakistan who is a reader!  Email me and tell me your story.  My curiosity is killing me!  I'd love to turn it into a future post!  
And thanks to all of you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment