This blog is dedicated to bringing players, coaches, parents, and fans the finer points of the game of baseball.

Click here for an explanation of "By the Yard."

Have a question or recommendation for a future post? Email me at baseballbytheyard@gmail.com



Monday, January 24, 2011

Spring training - Focusing on the "little things."

I came across this article the other day in one of my files.  I gave it out to my players a couple years ago.  The article is dated March, 2006 but it certainly has relavence today for any player or coach preparing for the upcoming season.  It also goes a long way to explain the Twins' success over the years in a smaller market with a much lower payroll than most other winners. 

Click on the title.

Twins retool their fundamentals

No comments:

Post a Comment